The goal of DevOps is to break down the barriers between development and operations, encouraging more collaboration and transparency between both groups so that everyone feels responsible for the code, regardless of where it is in the software development lifecycle.
Development and Operations
The acronym for the mix of Development and Operations is DevOps. It refers to a collaborative method to ensuring that an organization’s Application Development team and IT Operations team work together effortlessly and with improved communication. It is a concept that promotes iterative software development, automation, and the deployment and management of programmable infrastructure.
DevOps focuses on developing trust and improving communication between developers and system administrators. This assists the company in matching technical projects with business needs. The changes that are implemented are usually minor and reversible, and the entire team begins to understand them.
Why Do We Need DevOps
- The necessity for greater collaboration between the development and operation teams
- A greater need for simultaneous deployment across various platforms
- The pressures of the business to release applications more quickly to meet customers’ demand.
- Need to improve the end-to-end customer experience
- High demand for developing or deploying cloud-based applications
- An increasingly complex IT infrastructure, partially physical, partly virtualized, and partly cloud-based.
- Reduce the cost of IT.
Enginers at Neuron33 Ltd. offer a solid DevOps strategy that seamlessly integrates development and opertations (design,build,test,deploy and manage) into a sustainable process that complements agile software practices.
- DevOps Assessment and Strategy Planning
- Architecting and Tools Stack Construction
- Identifying the Traceable Metrics
Continuous Integration & Development
The foundations of DevOps are continuous integration and continuous delivery (CI/CD). You must develop an effective pipeline to automate the entire DevOps cycle in order to realize the benefits of DevOps (Build, integrate and test). Architecting CI/CD for successful DevOps is required to achieve this.
- Release planing and monitoring
- Automated Rollouts & Rollback Strategy
- Test automtion , CI/CD and Deployment
Infrastructure & Environment Management
Infrastructure management is at the core of any organization that aspires to be successful. DevOps engineers strive to enhance communication and collaboration across the development operations team, with the primary goal of continuous development, continuous deployment, and scale.
- Cloud Consuliting & Management
- Infrastructure Automated Provisioning
- Network Operations and Control
- Security Management
- Data Backup and Recovery